CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT HANIS!!!

















Today was AUNT HANIS b'dae.

Guess what? I actually went to SEOUL GARDEN, Causeway Point AGAIN!!! I really spent my weekends fruitfully by EATING and EATING non-stop. Last Thurs, went to Swensen with BEST FRIEND, RAPHAEL.. Then, on 8 Aug, went to Seoul Garden, causeway point to celebrate DAVE's b'dae.. Just yesterday, went to SAKURA to eat.. Today, went to religious fuction to EAT and then SEOUL GARDEN AGAIN! haha.. I am definitely full by now.. Think i gain weight already.. haha..

Anyways, the food in Seoul garden this time is not that bad.. Maybe they change their dishes for dinner and lunch because i find the dishes for dinner much tasty and delicious compared to lunch..

It is really a weekend that i will not forget.. Never had i encountered such an eating feast ever! I'm so full right now that i cant even think of what to type.. haha.. haix.. Guess i'll just end it here then..

CHEERS! =D

0 comments: