CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

PROM NIGHT 2008 !!! =D












































































































YAHOO!!! Hello Evryone!!!

I juz feel like blogging on prom and maybe put a bit of my appreciation and dedication to my BELOVED friends!! =p Prom night 2008 was the BEST man! I really enjoyed myself to the max! Really did my "homework" well before the prom.. Bought my clothes for prom like 2 weeks in advance.. haha.. REALLY KIASU of me.. Actually, it is really funny to see my other friends STRUGGLING to find the perfect clothes for prom at the eleventh hour.. =x I even did a HAIR MAKE OVER!! Thx to my BEST for bookin for me and recommending me to ESTHER to do my hair!! YEAH!! A new friend!! Appreciate it!! =D By the way, i really got to admit it man! My beloved FRIENDS came up dressed super stylish and streety.. haha.. Really nice to see all of them in this classy attire.. Look like more erm.. professional and matured! haha.. LOVE IT!

Oh YES!!! CONGRATS TO SHARON LEONG!! our PROM QUEEN 2008!!! i know she would win it! told u so SHARON!.. haha.. Prom nite was really great man! I guess this is the onli way we can gather together as a batch with beloved teachers and enjoy ourselves.. There's onli one thing tat is missing for the prom though which is the dancefloor!!! where is it?? =p

One more thing! To clara - Have fun in KOREA k! Good that you came to prom even though u cant stay for long.. hope u have a fun time there! And to USHAA - Have fun in INDIA! haha.. I will be waiting for my souvenir okies! ENJOY urself! =D

Wah! I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss ALL my friends man! U guys are the best crazy bunch of friends i will nvr forget.. =D I really hope that the friendship tat we created and nutured will continue to last forever and stay strong.. =D I really wish to see all of u guys even if we go our OWN separate paths nxt year!! We will still keep in contact okies! sigh.. Hate graduation especially in this way man.. =x

Okies! I did took photos of my friends wif me during prom nite! It was FUN man! I was like running around and takin photos wif all my friends.. =D Everything was like in a huge mess man, futhermore the ballroom appears to be a little too small to fit all of us.. =x So, it was like pushing around, grabbing someone and just took a picture! I didnt actually manage to take pictures with all of my friends and teachers..=x Some of them went home early and the rest juz dissapeared! haha.. nvm.. there's always next time right.. How abt on O'levels results day?! wah! To think abt it, i am really scared of the results man! =x

Thanks to each and everyone of my friends for all their support, care and concern they have towards me all these time. As a vice-chairman of 5/2, i can really sae tat u guys are the best class to be in charge of even though i may seem not to be contributin tat much to the class with the role tat i hold.. But, u noe wat? I did! I am actually always partnering with Miss Tian and thinking together on how we can improve the class spirit and friendship of our class.. yeah.. We have gone through MANY MANY dificult, bitter moments TOGETHER as a class and also not forgetting going through MANY MANY MANY sweet, memorable memories together too! =p I really feel that this is the year that i really enjoyed myself! But, isnt it kinda too late? This is the year that i realised i had many friends who do care for me! =D The year where i work hand in hand wif friends to help them out in preparation for exams. The year where i know many friends frm the express class too! The year where i MET my BEST, RAPHAEL and am still lucky and fortunate to have him around with me till this very day! The year where i actually spent my time FRUITFULLY with my friends by going out TOGETHER with them.. sigh.. There are many memorable moments i had this year.. Too many to be listed here.. But wat is very important is tat i really cherish and appreciate every one of you guys! Each and evryone of you guys had really made a HUGE positive impact towards my life and i appreciate it so much! =D

So with that, i really hope that i will still get to hang out and meet up with you guys and enjoy ourselves.. You all will not be forgotten BUT u guys nid to play a part too! Dont forget me too okies! =p Yeah!.. I think thats abt it.. LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS MAN!!! =D

CHEERS EVERYONE!!! =D

0 comments: